Thursday 25 October 2012

Revised Horse Colours

Ok So I have been pretty ill recently and it has been tiring. But I am getting back into work now and here I have a few more revised colours after listening to my friends and tutors at school. Me and Tom are yet to decide on a final colour and I hope he comes in to help out :> If not we can skype it about and mull on it. 

 This is a nice bright chestnut dun with less markings. Something more plain- As suggested by some friends.

 This is one asked for by  Jac, a darker colour with nice white splashes like an appaloosa. And a roan colour mask. Pretty but maybe a little too 'frilly' for a war game?

 A more vivid marking based on one of the markings below that were given to me by my boo.

A more extravagant colouring with some nice bit of shading as suggested by Lothar a little while back on Friday. Its nice to splash chestnut and white together.

Here is a chestnut roan with that white streak many people were attracted to. With those rump white splashes.

Here is a pile of colours and markings that me and my boo fawned over together.
 Nice face marking. Socks, and stockings. Chestnut colour.

 Goggle face marking on little fluffy cutie.
 Half face on black- NOTE the little inside of the ear! How darling.

 Pretty face marking.
 The same chestnut face stripe I did above on the appaloosa.

 Chestnut with an omega marking on its face.
A flat black mask. Mosk mask markings are white, a black one on white is very eye catching.
ALSO the black ear and white ear effect, awesome!

Lovely white eyelashes on a black mask. Middle of ears are black, while the outside is white.

 Badger marking! On a Liver chestnut with white stockings.

Black back colour on grey. Note the little black mustache as well.

Brindle patterning that boo showed me, 'Catch A Bird'.

  Adorable markings! Like a baby tapir. Its wearing pajamas!
 
 Harry potter must not return to Hogwarts...

All these colours and markings are great inspiration and I am talking with Tom over what colour to finally go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment