Monday 11 March 2013

Some Other Work

Some More things I have been doing for clients and some friends...

 Killer whales are cool. For Client.
 A clients Pony boy.
 My friend Taz's Fursona 'Doomy'.
A dragon that lives on 100% pure sugar and is very good at playing video games.
My friend Jac's Fursona 'Elra'.
A Falcat (Falcon Cat) who dimension jumps to whatever work she likes.

I recently have been selling my sketch books and so I will be scanning them in before I send them off to my clients.

Each sketch book has around 40-50 pages of drawings (ink and pencil sketches like the above)  and costs me £8 from the offset. I sell it for around $200-$350 depending on what the client wants inside (water colours are extra for example).

This is a good way for me to make cash and it is very fun and easy to do!





More added later~

No comments:

Post a Comment