Monday 12 March 2012

Lets get down to bsns

TO DEFEAT THE HUNS HOMEWORK

Ok right of the bat, the New project is to do with eviromental work. Doors and windows. In styles that fit ertain enviroments. This is cool and awesome.

Thinking of what enviroment I want to do (and how I can tally it into other work).
At first I thought a 1980's office feel, military and stuff to do with Sammeh (Pookehs char), with that very prideful out loo- gold, royal blue and red colours. American like.
But I didnt really feel like that, and it was not something I had a wealth of referencing to fall back on

Then i considered the big run down industrial like sci-fi site of Enwrought, a story I am working on. This site has a lot of grime and dirt worn into it as well as a lot of piss and blood stains along the wall. Large alien dog creatures are kept in cages and such and that could be fun to model
But again, I didnt really like the idea of splattering walls with blood- wow obvious much.

Then I realllllyy considered Edward Harris and his labs/ living areas.
look at that sleepy fook

His lab (An engineering lab) would also be great fun to work on. Heres a Map created by mah gurl Naomi back in 2009 for 2805 (the forums I am part of)

This would be great fun to do, and in the clean style of Wall-E as well --> *add pics at home coz theres none on le internet*

But its a bit 'too clean' and lacks detail or any thing to make my work look detailed and awesome. Which is what I want from this.

Soooo then I went on to thinking about Warhammer stuff, how they would have buildings for the havest machines and people working on mine and Nakoos planet.
Also the style of that and what game could be related to that- in this case not only the warhammer games but also the Game Doom 3 (my all time fav game everrrr)
Here is a huge bunch of screen shots and doors and stuff from the game that I everywhere for, including some of the orginal game designs and the works.

 Oh my a wall
 Hello mr. door
 Oh my hello again mr. door
 BIG FANCY PRETTY DOOR that has nothing to do with this prect but its so pretty


 Ohy fancy lab door. i like you.
 Orginal skulpts from the game. Le interesting
 MOAR. Relevent to work because it came with a tutorial.
 Double door.
 That is a cool wall and the floor is awesome too.
 Awesome floor. Look at it. Disregaurd the blood.
 SCIEEENNNCEEEEE. THAT MACHINE IS SO COOL why is it so cool I wish I had one. I am so sad that I cannot. why is the world so cruel.
 Some srs bsns is going on in this room clearly. And look at the lovely archway. So cool.
 Will be thinking about fancy door latches. That thing ringed is the door LATCH not the handle- it locks like that which is indeed fancy.
 OH GOD ITS AMAZING DOOR AGAIN AHFGNGNGG
 AND THAT SCIENCE MACHINE AGAIN. OH GOD LOOK AT IT
THE SCIENCE. HARRIS APPROVE I AM SURE.

 DOOR
The walls.
This stuff is all so cool.
I will be doing something along this theme then, taking into account how Warhammer in game world is like.
Good, research done for the most part for now. 8O

http://chestofcolors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5760
http://www.gypsymvp.com/horses/ghost-rider/ghost-rider.html
http://www.gypsymvp.com/horses/sundance/sundance.html

No comments:

Post a Comment