Friday 9 March 2012

Nakoos work on the coloured version of Tibbles uniform. Awesome stuff here- so glad its been finalised. Well one set has been anyway, the outher coat, hat and other smaller aspects will eb altered for winter used (whites introduced heavily).

 Heres a foot bone from mine and Nakoos book, the illustrations will all be this intricate- with the style of a more refined Evanfar book I made 2-3 years ago for BTEC. I look foreward to the creation of this book, hopefully finished by the end of this year. I will be sending it off you GW in hopes they will show interest in me and I can get my foot in the door so to speak. When applying to work for them it would be ncie to for them to recognise me as 'oh yes the one who did that awesome book back then' instead of just a no one.
 I combined the anatomy of deer, cow and horse bones (as seen above) to achieve the foot bones of our Krief Horses.
 Void dragons and the like, more warhammeing. Its good to test out skills- like on hands- ever now and then lest I forget things.
 Some more ideas on the bird but ended up being too sad to continue with them. You can never do art when you are sad and you should not force it; it will make you more sad.
 Tyranid scale sheet, just something quick on the bus. I need to know the exact sizes for our book and story so we can use them apropreatly.
Silly WH things, just doodling.

I should do some more life drawing really.

No comments:

Post a Comment