Friday 19 October 2012

First Horse Concepts, Shape, Colour

Enlarge me plz
Ok so hitting up this work hard.
First looked at hundreds of horse breeds, mostly from this book -->

*Add later*

These are the main breeds I looked at, and then did extra research on to create the pictures above.

Each takes into consideration different leg, body and neck width. Also with the general look of the head- which I figured out a far better way to draw horse heads with.

*add later*
My general ability to draw horses vastly improved as well as you can see here:
*add later*
I liked the neck and head of 2 wih the legs of 18 and the back legs of 10. I think those were nice.


(CLICK ME TO ENLARGE!)
These are the color ideas I had, the general body I mapped out but of course is still just a sketch and not finalized.

Today I am asked people what colors and markings they like best and why.

Here are peoples reactions;

No comments:

Post a Comment