Friday 26 October 2012

More Research Into War and Trip to Fair

Here is some more visual ques into my work, I will do some studies inspired by some of these.
I also included a bunch of images that my grandad found for me. My great grandfather was in WW1 and helped with the horses during that time.



Of course I never met him, but I talked to Grandad about it and he gave me a few really good ideas to work with. Especially about flowers.

The use of these colors is really nice, shown here.


These are all photos from the war which, although lack any colour like the wonderful image above; can really give you a sense of the atmosphere and compositions of the environment.





Very grisly and very scary.

On the upside; here is when I took a trip to the fair to see real life horses!
And some lovely environmental pictures I used before as inspiration for my beat boards. 


















 Lovely horse!
 Notice the little spot on the face.






 Military group- their stuff was more WWII however so... it did not really have a use for it. But it was nice to see.
 Mum and dad walking around with me.
American army stuff as well- not British. So it really had nothing to do with our work. But still- gives an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment