Wednesday 22 February 2012

Oh great

Ive lost all my work.
I had them saved on my mac at home and backed up on my external hardrive I take to and from uni. Now the files on my mac started to play up and suddenly wouldn't open any more. I was confused and attached the external hard drive only to suddenly have that stop working as well. Its like the documents on my mac have been corrupted which just spread over to the other ones.

I went into Uni today to try see if I could get them to work but now it says it doesn't have any record of them even being on there.
I asked my brother to try help me figure out what's happened and he doesn't have a clue even.

Looks like all my mudbox and maya work is just dead.
Great.
To boot, i decided well I should just try start again at uni today, but mudbox decided to kill itself REPEATEDLY. I even got Taz and George to have a go and IT STILL KEPT CRASHING. After the 4th time I just decided to go home. I then threw up. Stress related illness's woo.

I still have my contextual studies work saved- because its on my laptop.  So I suppose I should be grateful for that at least.

Urgh like this week could possibly get any worse.

Im gona send an email to my tutor explaining whats happened. I really feel like crap now basically. I keep throwing up as well. I think my IBS is back thanks to all this mess.

This term has been awful and I just want it to end now.

:c

1 comment:

  1. hang in there, don't give up hope.
    just thought i should say that after reading the most depressing event...

    ReplyDelete