Tuesday 21 February 2012

Sick and uurgh

I'm still pretty sick and tired now. Our work is in for next Monday, and I am having some troubles with my animations but I hope it will all turn out ok. I will show my stuff quickly to tutors and hopefully it will all be oki expect some minor thing I have forgotten. Yep.

I have been doing barely any art coz Im all poorly but heres some drawings I spose.
 More Warhammer related things.
 And some more. Also MLP style krieger horse haha BARRELS
 Sick drawings. ALL THE SHADING.
More sick drawings, lots of shading. Need to do more stuff with horse skulls, they are so cool.
I drew my own face in my own way, a 'style' of sorts thats developing. With what is disney traits as well as some sort of manga influence that I cant shake off- Oh well. Anything with line art and is not perfect realism is considered ANIMU now a days so eh. I like it. Was thinking of my Mudbox skulpt and Im having fun sculpting Taz's face ahaha That should be done by wednesday/thursday morning then I can focus all on the maya animation.
 Facial doodles of creatures. Done on a train (like most of these drawings)
 Some weird monster.
More monsters. You can really see how my drawings show how I am feeling (unwell haha)

I hope I can get all this work finished and stop stressing about things. I am not getting on that well with people at Uni, theres a lot of stipulation and pointing fingers when it comes to thinking up original ideas. Their work sometimes is close to the work of my own, which they assure me is that they are not copying me or anything. I keep telling them I Dont Care yet they continue to try and prove that they are not influenced or emulating me in anyway. I dont really understand what the fuss is about and wish people would stop being so over protective of their ideas, characters, concepts and what not. I dont mind if people like my ideas and want to work with something on the same lines.
Its a shame that we cant work together to do something, but I am quite happy working with people like Nakoo via the internet anyway.

buhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment