Monday 6 February 2012

SNOWWWWWW. SNOW IN THE DUNGEON

ARGHHH SNOW.

ARGHHH HOW DARE THE WEATHER BE COLD.
 Our steps in the garden have been eaten by snow.

Bird foot prints are cool mind you. I beleive these were made by a long crested tittyfowl.

While at home I have been doing commissions, but other then that- not much. I dont want to try driving in this weather. Not even to the trainstation (which is a 30 min drive in itself). So I cant go into Uni till it clears up a bit.
It snowed last night again. But seems to be melting now HAHA TAKE THAT SNOW.

In other news, heres some artings.
Finished commission, now in full colour YAY
Vent art. Red is a cool colour.
Blue is also a cool colour.
Darkasus deigning more.
I HATE the wings on it, but to be stylistically appealing they have to be that ugly NEVER GOING TO FLY shape. But I will see if I can change it enough to b pretty.

Thanks!
And Taz, please be sure to keep notes for me in the lessons I have missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment