Thursday 15 November 2012

More horse research



Here are many more horses I used to research with. I include them all to just show where I am coming from. I feel it important to picture everything I have looked at and also because I can look back here one day if I need once again to research horses.

 




Baby foals are so sweet and show a great amount of innocence.

























































Lovely facial markings.



These sort of red colours are of course are due to lighting and photoship, but I still feel they are very important and sweet.






















And that is the end of my horse research. I hope the tirade of horses has at least shown that I have really looked and picked from a wide selection, not just googles front page.

No comments:

Post a Comment